Sunday, August 28, 2005

Technologically "special"

This blog stuff is new to me. I mean, I've read them but never created my own. But I love that I can keep up with Tel just by reading her blog. What was once an online "journal" (with a couple of people knowing the address) will now be out there for other eyes. Granted, it might just be one or two pairs but still.

Heaven help me if this ends up in the wrong hands (i.e. high school classmates I've been running away from for nearly a decade.) Luckily, I don't have wild stories but I still have "bad girl" thoughts. I still think really mean things to say about people I don't like and have no problem dropping the F-bomb or calling a person a snatch. Hee hee ... well, here it is.

My profile pic: It's a picture The Man took of me at Ocean Beach. I wanted to spend time with him but needed to finish research for my graduate thesis. So I brought my journal articles with me to the beach and studied. There I was, in one of my favorite places, a beach, doing homework. It appears to be heaven but I'm probably close to going batty. So this pic seemed fitting, a bit like a "Got Milk?" commercial.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that you curse like a sailor.