Saturday, June 12, 2010

Made the choice to NOT go with the life-changing decision

This is when I'm not sure where this clearly goes. Is it not suitable for a public blog? Or is it OK? Whenever discussing The J-O-B, even if it's positive or just not necessarily negative, it's a questionable gray area.
I'm still unclear of what I can write without possibly putting myself in the trouble zone. So I will just leave at that. I chose not to make a life-changing decision. And while I feel over all good about this decision and know it was the right one, I kind of mourn the old me, the one would have made the other choice. Because until this situation, I didn't realize that there was new me and an old me. I thought I was same ol' me. But I'm not.

3 comments:

Veronica Milan said...

Oh frickity frack! I hate when I have NO idea what you are talking about! hahah

jen said...

oy. I hope everything is ok!

C said...

well whatever decision you made...i'm thinking to myself "of course you're not the same person that I've known"...I'm glad there is a new part of you. I would expect new mama LD to make decisions according to familial obligations and ms. logical and efficient LD is still the old you with a twist. I wonder if I nailed whatever you were talking about.

I wish I can talk about my J.O.B. but its true....its hard to discuss things in public...because you never know.