Monday, January 10, 2011

Where I would like to be in 10 years

I would like to be in a happy marriage. I would like my child (or children, if I have any more) to be healthy and happy. Actually, the same for all my loved ones - husband, parents, siblings, pups, other family and friends. I hope to have a nice home in a nice school district:) I hope to still be surrounded by lovely people who make up my circle. I hope to be fulfilled w/ myself and my relationships. I hope to have a career that I can be proud of and enables me to make a positive impact in my community. I hope to have a job that gives a voice to the underserved and/or underrepresented. I hope my employer, my organization, is also admireable. I hope to still have the desire to be content without being complacent. I hope to be present so I can always enjoy and be grateful for my blessings and not want for the unnecessary. I hope I'm a good person. A good wife, mama, daughter, sister, friend, colleague, supervisor, employee, and even stranger.
I hope to be happy.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

ElleDee said...

Wow, how hippie or zen do I sound? See, a gal in the urban suburbs can also want peace, love, light and happiness;)

C said...

i'm reading this and I'm laughing in terror because Hubby D and I talked about kids and he just freaked out the minute he thought about having a daughter who might do the same exact things I did....like its hereditary or something! Isn't he mean??! But seriously, GIRRRRRLLLL...if your scared then i'm totally FREAKED OUT, quick to get gray hairs when my kids turn 9 or something..makes me realize I'm going to be so strict its going to be crazy. I KNOW all that crazy ish that teens do and in their 20's!!!!!!! man, seriously freaked out.