Friday, September 24, 2021

The last time I wrote here, popular social media platforms didn't exist yet.

 It's 2021 and holy crap, a lot has happened. Kids, in a snapshot ...

- mom started her doctoral program in Aug 2019

- Papa passed away in Nov 2019

- Pili passed away in July 2019 (it was an awful year, to be honest)

- Then the world shut down Feb/Mar 2020 because of a global pandemic (some of us thought it was going to last six weeks. It lasted for over a year and is still continuing but we're not completely shut down like we had been).

- Nana had three major non-scheduled surgeries and one scheduled open heart surgery during the pandemic.

- I left a job I loved because the toxicity was overwhelming.

- I started a new job during a pandemic while continuing to work my way through my doctoral program (I planned to potentially start looking upon graduating but life is funny)

- I've deleted social media apps on my phone to help me focus. So of course I resurrect my blog! But I need an outlet for my random thoughts (or daily musings, if you're fancy).

No comments: