Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm leaving on a jet plane ...


Well, The Man left first. I took him to the airport last night.

I leave this weekend. I have my work cut out for me before I go. On top of my 8 to 5 work, of course.

Haven't packed. Check.

Haven't finished cleaning my house before I go on vacation. Check.

Haven't run all my errands. Check.

Oh yahhhhhhh.

I'm not too worried, though. Despite all my unfinished business, the anxiety of meeting The Man's extended family or whatever wonderful comments some of my tactless relatives may have for me, I'm excited to go to see my extended family. I'm thrilled to be going to a resort and try out snorkeling, cave exploring, and hopefully, parasailing!


The motherland may be a third world country but hey, look at what it has to offer ...

15 comments:

demondoll said...

hahaha- whatever my tactless relatives have in store!!! I feel you.
We're hosting Mother's Day here. Have I cleaned? Have we even settled a menu? I could kick Him.
Lemme know if I can do anything for you when I come. I can tidy if you like?
BTW- i LIKE the plane you chose. PI is awfully purty.

Veronica said...

one word: LUCKY!

ElleDee said...

I'm really looking forward to this! I know it's going to be hotter than a mother ... but no business suit. NO BUSINESS SUIT!!!!

What bewilders me is that the locals can wear jeans and a collared shirt. Jeans! My legs would be ON FIRE.

Couch potato said...

wow it is beautiful. I love it.

ElleDee said...

Will anyone, ANYONE, tape the last two episodes of DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES, THE OFFICE, LOST, VERONICA MARS and most importantly, GREY'S ANATOMY. I will pay you!!!

PS: I just got into Lost and reintroduced myself to Veronica Mars. Arghhh! My stories, I'm going to miss my stories!

Couch potato said...

I will record Desperate Housewives and Grey's. I will mail you the tape when you come home. See I do love the Lulu.

ElleDee said...

Dammit Tater. You ROCK. HURRAY!!

Veronica Mars, anyone? The Office? Lost? Anyone, anyone???

There are island treats in it for you ;)

demondoll said...

If only I knew how to record :(
(I do so love treats)

Veronica said...

Did I see right? Treats? Yummy...If i can figure this recording bit...I will do Lost.

Couch potato said...

I can try to record Lost for you. Oh wait I can record LOST For you because I won't have to go to school that day. Does this mean I get double the Island treats? I am so happy I volunteered cause I love treats.

Couch potato said...

Oh no Lulu you are going to be so mad but it said on the TV guide that Grey's would be on Monday at 9 but really they meant 8 so I missed the first 40 mins. I am so sorry but I missed it too if that makes you feel any better.

Veronica said...

I am having *shiver* withdrawls!!!

demondoll said...

GA... I love that show!
I, too, am suffering from lack of Lulu.

Couch potato said...

wait disregard that message I totally recorded the show. I am just a little retarded.

ElleDee said...

Whooohooo!!! I have something to watch!