Monday, November 15, 2010

We have a Christmas Card!

Christmas Cookies Christmas
Make a statement with Shutterfly Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.


I just placed our order! We took a bunch of photos and came up with ... two. But hey, that's all it takes for a Christmas card, right? One (or two) photo you really like and are willing to send out to the masses. But man, the camera doesn't lie, does it? Because it's telling me I need to go on a diet:( The photos I chose were the most flattering for all of us. We actually had some more good ones of the humans but the pups were looking left. Or everyone but The Bun was looking at the camera. It really took quite a few shots. But yes, the ones that were taken of me that were unflattering were REALLY unflattering. Blech. I suppose it's a wake up call. Rude, nevertheless!
On a happier note, I'm really excited I ordered our holidays cards! Of course, the work is only half way done. Once I receive them in the mail, I've got to address, self-address and stamp them.
But, dammit, I'm already in the Christmas spirit! So when I do receive them and it's time to do the not-so-fun-part, I'm just going to throw on some holiday music and go to town! :)

3 comments:

jen said...

LOVE it! and girl you look great! seriously!!! :) Happy Holidays to your entire ohana!!

C said...

you and your christmas spirit. I heard xmas music on last week (which by the way WAY TOO SOON to be on the radio before thanxgiving..but I know a lotta ppl. would disagree) and I thought of you. But, why did you show the xmas card?! Now there isn't a surprise for me...Dennis and I will know exactly what it looks like. If you need my address, I can give you either one my Walnut one or D's Rancho house. Let me know...thats if i get one =)

C said...

i just got your card. Thanx for making me feel like i need to get on the ball with my xmas cards!