Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ever changing

We have had a great few days and I'm back in her good graces. *Sigh* Guess this is what motherhood is all about.
The Bun has come to me for both fun and comfort. How easily she fills my heart! Her affection is addicting. I can't get enough of it. And it's so nice that she loves going to the both of us. And my parents! She adores her Nana & Papa.
Easter was so much fun. I honestly haven't cared much about Easter since I was a little girl. This year, because she can walk pretty well, was like a first Easter for her even though it was her second. It was very cute to watch her at her first and second Easter Egg Hunts. Yes, I even went stereotypical Asian girl and bought her a Hello Kitty basket;)
It was a very good weekend. And this when I wonder if I'm ready for another one. Ooooooh, so this is how they sucker a mama into having another baby!
(In all seriousness, I'm not ready. But it's a huge deal that I'm even considering the idea since I was certain I wouldn't do it again. But it's something I've been thinking about for a few months now, even during the rough times. But that's a whole post altogether, isn't it?)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

jen said...

do it! :) hehe...then you can talk me into having a second one! :D I'm right there with you, though, about the 2nd babe. I'm not sure I could do all the rough parts again (or want to), but the happy baby parts make it all freakin worth it! :)

Veronica Milan said...

I'm gunna be real honest. Do it! WITHOUT thinking about it too much. The more you talk to yourself about it, you will realize YOU ARE NEVER ready for a second. It has to surprise you like our THIRD one did. lol
I cried and begged for Noah, I prayed daily for 9 months. God is a funny man. :) We were not prepared for the third, but he knew that my heart ached for a girl and if I had waited any longer...it woul have NEVER happened.
I was so scared of two kids...it's cake! Now, three...I'm in trouble!
As you get older...it gets harder, do it while you are young. THE END. :)

C said...

alright alright...i dont even have one yet but i say wait till she's at least 4 years old! cause then ava is in school and one can be taken care of. there is that 4 year span so that finances don't get crazy! thats how I hope to plan it! LOL how idealistic of me.... my gf's with 2 or even 3 kids all under 4 years old..geez...I feel for them...they love them but they look really really tired..