Saturday, September 28, 2013

Traffic Feed

I admit, I visit my own blog maybe twice a week now. I remember when I would visit it every day because it served as a homepage for all the blogs I would read. But Facebook has long since replaced Blogger as my go to for daily news on friends. and those eho arent friends but are on my feed. (Effin' FB, you seductive wench with your easy ways!)
Decided to peruse my blog since its 2:48 AM and im oretty caught up on FB. Glanced over at the live feed to see who visited. Something I rarely do now but, thanks to two glasses of wine from happy hour that are now keeping me up, Im back on my blog. Anyway, I noticed one visitor read an entry of mine from 2007. So I read the blog post.
It was about my engagement shoot and my old college roommate's wedding. I raved about our photography session (which is funny because now that we know a lot more from experiences with other photographers, it wasn't as spectacular as I once raved nor were the photos) and went into great detail about the wedding.
I used to write about so many things! I know, I know. There are too many entries in which I write that I miss writing and how I blame the ease of Facebook. Same old tired rant. But when I get a chance to read old entries, I'm floored by how much I used to write. And then I reminisce.
Got to be better about it. It's just so damn tricky to make the time.

No comments: