Saturday, February 07, 2009

Absolutely nothing new to report ...

so let's move on to other things, shall we?

My allergies are so bad that I feel like I'm a foghorn and a snot factory rolled up in one. Very sexy for The Man, let me tell you.

I'm leaving in a little over a week for my first meeting for the leadership conference. Ordinarily, to save money, we are asked to either choose a roommate or let them assign us one. As luck would have it, I don't have a roommate. But I'm also nervous because although I know a couple of people who are also attending, I am not really familiar with anyone.

Admittedly, I am distracted and preoccupied but I'm trying to not let my tedencies for being high strung get the better of me!

Facebook and I are good buddies again. It's nice not having to sensor myself. Maybe it's paranoid of me but I like knowing who all my "friends" are and knowing that they really wish the best for me and aren't judging my every move. It's nice :)

I have a problem with instant gratification and I don't know what to do because I've always been that way! Good thing I married someone who bring me balance.

6 comments:

jen said...

Allergies suck. I'm constantly blowing my nose because we go from one climate to another. Blah. Sometimes to get back at A for making me go back and forth, I just put my boogies on him. :) hah!

*a wee bit childish and a lot gross, but I get my point across*

Glad you're back on FB. :)

ElleDee said...

Boogers! I so can't imagine you doing that and I can't even begin to imagine Arun's response! LOL!! Yes, when I go from one extreme climate to another, it messes w/ my sinuses.
Well, if you move back to the Bay, you will get used to the weather again. Guess you and P need to move here ;)Thanks for the vote of confidence regarding the conference. I just don't want to feel like odd (wo)man out and be all by my lonesome.

C said...

I wanted to be added to your FB! =(

Have fun at the conference and hopefully your roomate is dope. Hopefully a good drinking partner.

D has allergies like a mother...poor thing he's out of commission when it starts acting up.

Mimi said...

Have you tried the Neti Pot? My MIL swears by it. Me, I'm too scared to stick it up my nose!

demondoll said...

Well, if you ever need a hank"er", you know the Boy has plenty to spare ;-)

Even though you don't know them well, you will certainly charm the other attendees-

I love that you love FB again

I hope you don't have to wait too too long- I love instant gratis, too

ElleDee said...

Where does one get Neti Pot? What IS that? I guess that's what Google is for, right? I'll look it up. Sister, I will politely pass on the hanker. *Shiver* Poor guy, he was so sweet when he offered to share his.