Saturday, February 14, 2009

I love this little blog group so much!

You guys have made me laugh with your comments regarding the last post. THANK YOU. I'm seriously okay. It really was a good thing that it was kind of drawn out (two weeks is a long time for Miss Impatient over here!)
We looked at ELEVEN houses today. Just to see our options. And to narrow down which homes we actually wanted to view the interior with our realtor. Truthfully, none were as spectacular as the first house. But you know what? They were less expensive which is something we can certainly be thankful for and happy with!
But let me tell you the gifts Piko and Pili gave us today ...
I scheduled their vet visits today because I figured not a lot of people would be going because it's the weekend and it's Valentine's Day. The Man and I took them for their annual check ups and shots. Afterwards, we decided to look at the homes we found on the internet. We chose 11 to drive past and check out from the car ... just to see.
Well, I know it's not safe but the pups usually ride with us in the front. But they started behaving badly after the third house, whimpering and wiggling and wanting to stick their heads out the window so we put them in the back seat.
On our way to the fifth, The Man glanced back and yelled, "Oh no, Piko!"
She pooped on his baseball hat in the backseat.
He knew it was our fault for not picking up on her whimpering so we couldn't really get mad at her. The Man found the nearest park and I took them for a bathroom break walk while he cleaned the mess. His seats are cloth. The pups and I walked around for five minutes and when we got back to the car, he pretty much cleaned up everything ... it didn't even smell anymore. Great! He said that although it was soft, it was still hard enough to pick up easily. It might be TMI but, I think, an important piece of information nevertheless.
Although we're a bit grossed out, we decided to keep on keepin' on. We were on our way to the next house when I glanced back and BAM! Pili's little body was hunched over and she was in mid-poop in the exact spot where Piko just pooped! I yelled, "Pili's pooping now!" and The Man, shocked that this could happen again, slammed on the brakes. Because it would be our luck, Pili's poop is totally wet and basically a puddle. To make matters worse, because oh yes, they can get worse, she was slipping and sliding on her own poo when he slammed the brakes and tried to get her balance back by stepping all over the backseat.
The Man immediately pulled over and it was now MY turn to clean up the mess. I almost gagged because it was a lot messier and stinkier than Piko's. (The Man got Piko's nastiness in one pick up. I had to use many, many, many napkins and babywipes to pick up her sh*t puddle.) In the meantime, The Man attempted to clean Pili's paws because they were all soiled. They sure taught us a lesson. We went straight home, washed Pili and continued looking out homes without them.
I swear, it was bowel movements galore today. Happy Valentine's Day to us :)

4 comments:

jen said...

Ummmm, yeah. Gross. But at least you'll be WELL prepared for when you have babies! :)

Happy Hearts Day to you and Gil.

And hope the pups feel better.

demondoll said...

Lawks a mercy. excuse me, i gotta *mmmrph*

Okee, better now. Oh, heck-
*mmmmrph*

Oh, Sister! Happy V-Day!

Mimi said...

I can't help but laugh! Sorry...I'm sure it wasn't when you had to clean up the mess! P & P sure do keep you guys on your toes. Good training when you have the non-fluffy ones. BTW, happy house hunting! :)

Kim said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!