Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Ever wanted something so much ...

you were even too scared to write or talk about it for fear that it might not happen? Or that you will be disappointed and you don't want to have to discuss your disappointment?
I'm not trying to be secretive. It's just that I don't want egg on my face. And I know you really can't have egg on your face if something doesn't pan out and it's not your fault. But still.
So, although I'm being vague, will you send us good luck or well wishes? You don't have to write it down, just think it. Or at the very least, cross your fingers for us!!! I promise I'll reveal after a decision has been made, whether it's good or bad.

9 comments:

jen said...

Whatever it is.... ALL the VERY BEST to you two.

... now is it about babies or a new house????

:)

Auntie Sassy said...

*Sending happy thoughts and well wishes your way*

Mimi said...

I'm SO with you! Sending you the best! XOXO

Veronica Milan said...

Ohhh. I hope it's what I think it is! YAY!!

ElleDee said...

You guys are the BEST! What's funny is now I'm a little scared to disappoint all of you! Hahaha ... no guessing :P But a big THANK YOU for sending good thoughts. It made my morning.

Unknown said...

Sending lots of good thoughts your way and crossing all the fingers I can! hehe

Veronica Milan said...

You had Albert and I playing the guessing game. We think we have a clue. BUT we are always wrong at these things! hahah

Either way, tons of luck!

demondoll said...

If you want it, I want it for you!

Veronica Milan said...

Here is the post...Albert and I thought was "the sign". We think Albert or Veronica are mighty fine names. :)