Tuesday, January 05, 2010

2010 ... what's next?

2009 was a HUGE year for me. For us. We bought our first home together. And moved in while pregnant. It felt like I was pregnant FOREVER! Probably because I was for a good chunk of 2009 ;)
And then the arrival of our Sticky Bun.
Life changing.
What's going to happen in 2010? I would be perfectly happy if we just what we have right now. I don't want to be selfish and wish for a lot - we've been so blessed. Maybe professional growth? Yes, I would like that. And good health for all those that I love.
It's hard to believe that I'm going back to work in about six weeks. I am so thankful for the time I've been able to spend with SB. All the good times has certainly outweighed the rough patch in the beginning. She is a pretty cool baby. And I have outstanding support from my parents, Sister & mom-in-law.
Yes, I am so thankful for all the blessings I received in 2009. It was a really good year for us. Here's to good health and continued happiness in 2010!

1 comment:

C said...

2010! get more sleep! =) or at least steal some sleep!