Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sleep

I was so spoiled. The Bun had been sleeping over nine hours these past few weeks. Then she would sleep another 2-3 hours, sleeping a total of around 12. Yes, TWELVE. And then five nights ago, we went back to our old routine. Waking up at 2:30am and then at 7:00am.
*Sigh*
Just when I thought we were making progress! But the ladies with older babies from my Mommy group said that they all went through the same thing around four months.
Well, it was nice while it lasted.

1/27/10 edit: Last night, she woke up at 12am, 3am, 4am, and 5:30am. I wanted to kick my husband. Not because I thought it was his fault but I can't very well kick the baby. Or the pups. Well, guess I can't kick anyone, can I?

1 comment:

demondoll said...

Oh, that's just wrong. The lack of sleep, I mean.

If it makes you feel better, Bun's cousin had strange sleep patterns the first few months, but he eventually settled into a great sleeper. He still gets in about 10 hrs a night!