Friday, December 28, 2012

The most wonderful time of the year

December has been so busy. This year, especially. I felt like I could hardly enjoy it. And, for the first time, I really disliked how early the days got dark. But despite all my complaints (and aforementioned disappointments) my love for the holidays prevailed. It was wonderful. Here's why, in a snapshot. Well, more like several!

Birthday fun with a fellow Sagittarius:

Daddy's birthday dinner:

Visiting family in Clovis and admiring the Christmas lights:

The Bun's first time in a Debutante Ball:

Caroling for the first time:

The first Christmas in which The Bun appreciated and loved opening gifts!

As I post these photos, I realize that there were so many firsts this year. So many blessings this season. So much to be thankful for. And I am.

1 comment:

Veronica Milan said...

yay! I love seeing and hearing about traditions and I love the bun pics she is so cute!