Monday, December 31, 2012

Starting a new New Year's Eve tradition

The Bun has slept in her own room since she was six weeks old. This is probably why we all (The Man, me and The Bun) sleep better ... This is what we're all accustomed to doing.
Side note: No, I'm not even going to touch the whole family bed versus own room debate, this is just what works well for us.
Anyhoo.
We decided that it would be a treat for The Bun and a nice way to ring in the New Year - sleeping together in our family/living room downstairs. We pulled out the sofa bed (which, by the way, is very comfy and we paid extra to make sure this was the case!) and made it up so we can ring in 2013 among all our Christmas decorations before we take them all down.
It's way more fun than it sounds. See?


Gone are the days of partying to ring in the new year. To be quite honest, it's been a very long time since I've done that. I know that my opinions can always change but I've found that I'm much more of a homebody and love being warm and ASLEEP. This is my perfect way of celebrating the new year:)

- Posted using BlogPress via iPhone

1 comment:

jen said...

Happy new year to you and yours! Hope to see you in 2013 :)