Monday, April 07, 2014

23 weeks. And some girliness;)

I took these photos last week but had a problem with my blogger app. It wasn't uploading photos! Finally had some time to do it this week. First thing's first - The 23 week photo (which was last week) -
It's sort of a cheat photo since The Bun is covering the bump of The Bean with part of her face!
She's been such a good sport about these photos. I admit, I take a ton of them before I end up liking one. They're either blurry, to dark, I don't like how I look or she's not looking in the camera's direction. The Bun would also much rather make goofy faces or poses so, depending on her mood, they can be a struggle. She was genuinely happy in this photos which is why I like it.
Every so often, I like to use my non-heat rollers (similar to these.) I don't know if it's because she wanted to procrastinate going to bed or genuinely wanted to do the same but The Bun insisted I roll her hair, too. I bought the old school pink rollers for her since her hair is thinner and shorter.
The next morning, she decided she didn't want any of mama's help and took out the curlers herself-
Pretty beach waves.
I think the curls would have been a little tighter if I had done them but they made for nice beach waves! She was also very happy that she took them out herself. I fixed her part, added a hair clip and she was ready for school!
The Bun arranged my hair for this photo. She thought it needed some help.
I admit, it's fun having a girly-girl who's into similar things as me. I love that she still plays blocks or tag with boys at school and has other interests other than girly things. But it makes it so much easier when I want to do her hair or dress her up;) I have girlfriends with daughters who squirm and make it difficult for them to do these tasks. I think it's so much fun to do these kind of things with her because she enjoys them herself which makes it a pleasant experience for both of us.

No comments: