Sunday, April 20, 2014

25 weeks ... and Easter fun!

Posting a day late but we made this week's photo by just a few hours.

The Bun loves wearing pretty dresses.
I realize that I need to wear brighter colors because the dark colors sort of minimize my bump. But I'm trying to wear all the dresses I own while I still fit them. Dresses I bought before pregnancy were meant to be flattering, though, so they minimize and conceal ... for the most part;) Anyway, this is what we wore to church on Saturday so that's why the Bun is gussied up!

In the afternoon, we were invited for an annual tradition, an Easter Egg Hunt thrown by one of the moms from my old Mommy Group! We hardly ever get together so it's a fun tradition. I'm very thankful to my friend who puts it on every year. This year, my contribution was homemade chocolate chip cookies w/ store bought ice cream to make ice cream sandwiches. Nope, I didn't take photos of them.
But I was able to take a couple of photos of The Bun! One of her playing ...

The other with her buds:
She's been pals w/ the two boys on the left since they were 1 month olds. (Moms I met at our hospital's Mommy Group!)
Little fellow on the right is one of the boy's baby brother. 
I'm very fortunate to have this week off. The Bun will be in preschool for three days so those are the days I'm devoting to clearing up The Bean's future nursery which is currently one of two junk rooms. We had two storage units and, bless The Man's heart, he cleared them out. Now those items that were there are in our garage and the two bedrooms we're not occupying. We've sort of avoided those rooms but, according to my pregnancy app, just 98 days to go! I've saved this daunting task for this week. I sincerely hope I get it done. On the two days I do have The Bun all day, I'm hoping we have fun. We've got a couple of play dates and I've got some ideas of what we can do. Again, I'm thankful to have this time off because having time away from work is always a treat.

- Posted using BlogPress via iPhone

No comments: