Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm doing this for world peace

My last two weeks with my current job are bittersweet. I don't want to blab on and on about my anxieties, excitement and sadness. What I will tell you is that I am pretty thrilled about the drinking bonanza that will occur the next week:
Monday-drinking with close work friends
Tuesday-drinking with people who have ALREADY left my work
Wednesday-drinking with the work knitting group (But that's every week. And we do knit, too.)
Thursday-official going away party for me so drinking with a lot of my coworkers
Friday-up in the air but I'm sure I'll be drinking

Don't think I'm a lush. I'm doing all this for the greater good. See, I have a theory:
+ =


Drinks + Happy Lulu = World Peace!

9 comments:

BpSnake (PJ Daddy) said...

I'm all for world peace... just make sure the fires are out before downing those martinis, cuz! ;-)

ElleDee said...

After I wrote this entry, I realized the irony of picking flaming martinis as my drink picture. But that's what my work friends used on the evite and I thought, "That's pretty damn exciting!" So maybe a deeper meaning could be: Hell+Heaven=World Peace
But that would mean I would be calling myself an angel. So I guess that meaning is shot ;)

demondoll said...

OMG hahahahaha! I love the sparkle world, and don't hink I didn't catch all the pretty plastic cups of alkihal! That's my girl...

Couch potato said...

That is soooo Funny. I love the world peace symbol. I think my mom has that hanging up somewhere(I am afterall Mexican and we do like us some sparkles).

Lulu you look so pretty in that picture. I think I might give up my secret crush on Dr Yang for you afterall.

Veronica said...

Ahahaha! Girl, you're too funny!

Auntie Sassy said...

Happy HOT LuLu. I'm just sayin.

Unknown said...

What a CUTE Lulu!

ElleDee said...

Aww, you guys are so nice! I told Sister over the phone last night that I was trying to find a picture of me on my work computer (yes, I'm blogging at work-Bad Lulu!) and I found this one. It was so fitting b/c of all those drinks in front of me. Virgin beverages, of course. I know, I know ... nothing in that pic smacks of virgin ;)

ElleDee said...

That's the spirit, Karaway!

MsLips: Girl! This is all NEXT week. I don't start for another week. You so bad, wishing me anxiety :P