Monday, October 09, 2006

I don't expect you to do this ... but it would be nice!

Another survey (thanks, Sister!) until I'm able to post my Hawaii pictures :)
Q. What is your occupation?
A. Staffing Manager
Q. What color are the socks you're wearing?
A. none.
Q. What are you listening to right now?
A. The TV, we we're watching 24
Q. What was the last thing that you ate?
A: granola bars and yogurt
Q. Can you drive a stick shift?
A. no
Q. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
A. perwinkle
Q. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
A. Marisa
Q. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
A. I looooove her!
Q. How old are you today?
A. 27
Q. Favorite drink?
A. Rum and Cherry Diet Coke
Q. Have you ever dyed your hair?
A. Yes.
Q. Pets?
A. None
Q. Favorite food?
A. Dad's lumpia. And spaghetti. And fried chicken. And fried banana. My daddy can cook!
Q. What was the last movie you watched?
A. Little Miss Sunshine
Q. Favorite day of the year?
A. Christmas!
Q. What do you do to vent anger?
A. rant and rave
Q. What was your favorite toy as a child?
A. My cabbage patch doll, Windy.
Q. What is your favorite: fall or spring?
A. Fall (Winter wasn't a choice. Haters)
Q. Hugs or kisses?
A. Hugs
Q. Cherries or Blueberries?
A. Blueberries. In muffins
Q. Do you want your friends to email you back?
A. Yes. I'm very sensitive
Q. Who is most likely to respond?
A. Not a damn one. It's too long
Q. Who is least likely to respond?
A. Everybody
Q. Living arrangements?
A. In sin
Q. When was the last time you cried?
A. the car ride home
Q. What is on the floor of your closet?
A. a bunch of crap like bags
Q. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
A. Sister
Q. What did you do last night?
A. Watch Grey's Anatomy
Q. Favorite smells?
A. baking smells, The Man's cologne, apple & cinnamon
Q. What inspires you?
A. Good deeds and people
Q. What are you afraid of?
A. Failure
Q. Favorite dog breed?
A. Maltese for now
Q. Number of keys on your key ring?
A. 3
Q. How many years at your current job?
A. less than 1
Q. How many states have you lived in?
A. 1
Q. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery
A. Nope
Q. What is your favorite hobby?
A. Knitting & Yoga (if I could attend my favorite yoga class which I can't b/c of my work schedule!) Oh, and Hula because I've been reinspired by my trip to Hawaii!

4 comments:

ElleDee said...

I am VERY near-sighted. Why are the letters on my blogger so small now??? Boohoo!

demondoll said...

Your whole comment page is different, too. What happened?

demondoll said...

Maltese are so cute. I also have a weakness for Pekinese. Wonder why...

ElleDee said...

Something about tiny, squished up faces ;)