Saturday, October 28, 2006

Introducing a new member of the family

Not since Big Martha, has someone commanded so much space in my home. I introduce to you the most littlest kick ass dog on the block, weighing in at a whoppin' four pounds:

PIKO (Pee-koh)

She probably went wee shortly after taking this picture.

Since her arrival home, she's had two accidents, four successful wees on the pee pad, and made a small poo on our first neighborhood walk (being responsible dog owners, Jon2 dutifully took out the plastic bag and picked it right up.) And like a baby, it was green. I just thought you'd like to know.

We are tired. We have watched her every single moment so we can predict when our little one has to wee so we can haul ass to the pee pad. And the reason why she is kick ass? She went by herself to the pee pad by the end of the day. Unfortunately, my cousin tell me that she will probably forget.

I will be the one to wake up every two hours to get her from her crate/kennel to the peepee pad in the hopes that sooner or later (and I'm rooting for sooner) she will be able to hold in through the night.

Piko, like many A-list celebrities, can only take so much of the camera before she will have no more from the paparazzi.

9 comments:

ElleDee said...

Let me be clear, the entire kitchen is hers. Our front entrance hallway is the new home of the microwave, trashcan, recycling bin and bar chairs.

Veronica said...

She is so cute!!

ElleDee said...

She is at the chew stage. I repeat, she is at the chew stage.
We are using Bitter Apple Spray, though.

demondoll said...

I know I posted a comment! WTF?!
Anyway, Piko is wondrously cute. I am already in love! What would little Princess like to get in the mail?

demondoll said...

Please, more pictures of Dog!

Couch potato said...

Yes please more pictures of the dog. I think Piko is a great name for a dog what does it mean? I am loving that dog.

ElleDee said...

Sorry all, I am beat :( Waking up at 12am, 3am and 5am to release her from her crate to pee or booboo (I have no idea why her poo is "booboo", it just is.)
No knitting group for a while, I'm jammin' straight home after work.
I promise to take more pictures in the next couple of days. And just so I have something accompanying her pictures, I will also explain "Piko."

White Ghost Devil said...

She looks like a great little puff ball! But what is the 2nd pic? I say NO to dog bumbum!

VS said...

Yes, the second picture has a distinctly Pete Best feel to it. It is helpful, though, after learning in detail about the gorgeous little tyke's pooping frequency, to get a glimpse of the source of said activity...

Congratulations to the proud new parents!