Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Quick updates then I'm out!

1. Got into a near shouting match with someone at work. Can't share the details (remember I like my job) but I was P-I-S-S-E-D. Dark alley + me + her = ass whoopin'. Ok, not really but I can visualize.

2. Taking engagement pictures this weekend (unless we're rained out this weekend) in Santa Cruz. We aren't known for taking great pictures together but maybe a professional can help :)

3. I can fit into a bridesmaid dress that, for the past year, has been too tight. This was a wedding from six years ago. I was putting clothes away in my closet and it fell off of the hanger so I thought, "What the heck?" and tried it on. I still have 10 lbs to go, I think (I didn't weigh myself at JC last week because I KNEW it was all sorts of bad.)

4. Jon has been WONDERFUL during this chaotic time for me. He cooks or gets his own dinner with minimal griping and doesn't bitch at all when I'm on the computer way late at night (as long as it's real work and not visiting blogs. Ah hmm.)

5. Just finished our wedding registry with two stores. We've been putting it off because we kind of didn't want to do it (our families are already spending so much on travel) but we were advised to do it anyway. I thought it would suck but who knew you can do it all online and not step foot into the stores? Awwwwesoooome.

6. Assembling invitations tomorrow night. I have a wonderful and talented friend who designed our invitations. Simple with a little tropical kick. Love her, love the invitations and love saving us $$!

2 comments:

demondoll said...

Oooh, I wish for details!

demondoll said...

I'm sorry, I was just lookingat your puppies (miserable in cones) and they are so cute in their misery!