Saturday, November 24, 2007

Stuffed, bored and uninspired

I think I'm coming down with a cold (my nose has been running all day and now my throat hurts.) I want to go out but in my (small) pool of friends, the only ones that want to go out live in the city and I don't feel up for the drive.
Yes, I'm feeling lazy.
So I thought I would blog but I really don't have anything to say. I mean, I have a lot of little things I've been thinking about but they don't really tie together and nothing that I feel enough passion about to structure a whole entry around.
So here I am: uninspired, bored, stuffed from T-Day and stuffy. I think I just miss The Man. He's with his family this long weekend and I've come to realize that he is my social life. Yup. Just him. Hehehe
It's OK. I really don't mind. I have friends. It's just when I do an inventory of my dear friends, they are all either married or with kids. Or both. These factors make it hard for any of them to be able to go out for cocktails. Well, the ones that live close by.
*Sigh*
I'm thinking about opening a bottle of wine and having a party of one. My other thought is to do a chocolate run because I am craving.

4 comments:

Veronica said...

bummer...why didn't you come down here with him!?? We would've loved the company :)

demondoll said...

I'm all for chocolate!
I do love chocolate.

Wine is nice too. (Lie- I don't drink wine, I feel like a faux-grown up)

Mmmm. Chocolate.

Kim said...

Dude...don't we live only a couple miles apart? Shoulda called... ;0)

ElleDee said...

I thought you would be doing the family thing, Ms Newlywed!!! I am calling you right now about something else.