Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy for weekends ...

I love I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. So yes, because it brings me absolute joy every time I hear it on my blog, you are subjected to it too! It's so happy, bubbly and simple ... like me! Ha, sometimes :) Don't worry, I'm sure I'll take it down in a month or two ;)
Saw Iron Man w/ The Man this morning. Wow, who knew Robert Downey Jr could be a super hero?! Good look for him! And he pulled it off. I want to see the movie with him, Jack Black and Ben Stiller. Oh man, I love movies that make me laugh and laugh and I think that one will deliver. I hope! Anyway, we really liked Iron Man. Poor Jon, he was so disappointed when we saw Get Smart but now he's happy again because we saw a good movie. We still need to see The Hulk, Batman, Kung Fu Panda ... The Man wants to see Wanted but I won't see it because I am sticking to my boycott against A. Jolie. Hey, everyone's entitled to my opinion. Same reason I won't buy anything by R. Kelly.
Going to fondue with some girlfriends tonight. I love cheese so I'm in trouble! Hopefully I can control myself. It's been so hard now that I don't have to fit into that dress ;) 
Going on month three and still asked, "How does it feel to be married?" My answer? Feels good! He's pretty fantastic ... shhh, can't have him having a big head. Oh go ahead, tell him I said he's all that.

Thankful list:
1. My morning coffee, Ganoderma. That stuff wakes me up and keeps me regular.
2. Braces - man, my teeth would be all kinds of jacked if my parents didn't pay for them.
3. My hair salon - next month will be nine years with my hair stylist! I just visited the salon - I chickened out, as I predicted. Just got a trim, highlights and lowlights. Anyway, I adore my salon.
4. The breeze we get from the Bay
5. Waking up next to The Man and our puppies wedged in wherever they find room on the bed

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Veronica said...

I fell asleep durng Iron Man...I KNOW!!! I was one tired mama that day.
Jason Mraz ROCKS!! I have him on my ipod playlist. Oh...my!

HAHAH ditto. I hate A. Jolie. AND HATE is a strong word! I refuse to give her my money.

demondoll said...

I love what your hair woman does w/ your hair (Of course, she has an excellent head to work with but still. A good stylist is worth her weight in gold!

You know my feelings on Jolie- I'm with you.
And braces? Without 'em, WGD says he would have only been my friend.

demondoll said...

Ooooh, fondue! Mmmmm. I hope it was fab! Deets, pls!

Veronica said...

We sure are. I can hardly wait!! My in-laws agreed to watch the boy!! So it's gunna be nice :) I love him...but a break is always GOOD!!

Kim said...

Don't worry...people will still be asking you how it feels 9 months later. ;) Actually, I believe the verbatim question is "So, how's married life?" BTW, I loooove fondue. Where did you go?

Anna M said...

I love that song!

I love Robert Downey Jr., too. There is just something so sexy about him.

Hope you had a great time at fondue! Yummy!