Thursday, October 23, 2008

I give you ...


The Knox!
OK ... this is the last shoe on my wishlist, all named in honor of the kids adopted/made by that beautiful but bat $hit crazy woman. Who just admitted what everyone already knew which is she did, indeed, make the moves on her current boyfriend while he was still married. Oh, I know he's not blameless by any means and I hope he ages badly. But that's another entry.
Back to the shoes - Cute, huh?
So I caught a cold from my boss. I don't really blame her, though, because I could feel it in my body that I was fighting something, especially every morning. But I was able to shake it off for a while and took Vitamin C on a daily basis. But then I had a two hour meeting with my boss while she was sick and I couldn't fight off the bug anymore.
When I get sick, I'm just about useless. And if I try to go-go-go, I just stay sick for a longer amount of time. So I called in sick today. And laid in bed all freakin' day. Normally, that would not neccessarily be a bad thing but I couldn't really enjoy it since I'm sick. I basically drowned my sorrows and sickness in NyQuil.
And it bought me three hours of sleep :)

2 comments:

demondoll said...

These shoes are the yum.
Ah, the cold/flu season. My lovely WGD gave me his, and I can't even yell at him, with everything going on.

PS- didja see Mom's new water kettle? I swear she had pot envy, and couldn't resist.

ElleDee said...

And I should clarify, when I wrote that I hope he ages badly ... I don't mean his health. I hope he lives a long and healthy life. I just wouldn't mind if his face and body went to pot. That's all ;)