Sunday, March 01, 2009

Caffeine cleanse, my ass

I am soooo tired. I did not get head aches like people warned me about but I feel like I need about four naps to get me through the day. What's makes things worse is if I give into the temptation of a nap ... I'm groggy and grumpy the first hour afterwards!
I'm thinking getting rid of caffeine is nonsense. Is it really that bad for me? Eh. Someone give me latte. NOW.
Or maybe I'm getting sick? I swear people are coughing to the left and right of me wherever I go. And being in and out of schools during the week probably doesn't help. Oh lawd. I'm going back to bed.

2 comments:

Auntie Sassy said...

You mustn't quit the caffeine now. They just linked it as an agent that helps prevent skin cancer. ;)

http://www.tehrantimes.com/index_View.asp?code=190135

demondoll said...

Poor Sister :-(

I dropped coffee 2x cold turkey, and the 2nd time I thought I might die. For a short while, I was more afraid I wouldn't.