Sunday, March 08, 2009

Procrastinating with the best of 'em

I should be cleaning. I am also supposed to see my brother later and take him to my parents' house for dinner.
But I'm on the computer. In my jammies. It has been one of those days! OK, week :)
I was feeling under the weather last week but I think I'm feeling better. Of course, I feel like the loss of one hour is like a kick to the groin! I woke up and it was already 8:30am! Remember, I'm a gal who wakes up at 5:30am on weekdays, 6:30am on weekends. I slept in today and it was entirely too late for my comfort!
So I will shut down as soon as I post this. I will also vow to have a more productive week! Perhaps I am finally over my caffeine withdrawal (I really hope so but I sneak in a cup of green tea here and there when it's been a rough day.) I also hope my eczema meds will ease my crazy break out and that my skin will be back to normal in the days to come. If you have never had your entire body itch like crazy, count yourself lucky. It is incredibly distracting and bad for the ego because there is also a lovely rash that is a result of that terrible itch, then the cause, and then it's just a freakin' horrible ordeal! Anyway, I think it's getting better. Fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Auntie Sassy said...

I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Two things.

1. It makes me laugh that you consider sleeping until 8:30 AM sleeping in. What time do you go to bed at night sister?

2. Why is it that you gave up caffeine anyway? I missed that part.

ElleDee said...

I go to bed between 10-11pm. I wish I could go to bed at 9pm:(
My trainer and chiropractor have harped on me about several things, two of which I was holding onto for dear life - artificial sweeteners and caffeine. I'll let you know how it goes.

jen said...

I used to be the same way... a real morning person. Then I married someone who liked to sleep in and I was done for! :) Now, I consider getting up at 7am very early. hehe

I'm sending you good thoughts, LD, for a speedy recovery from the itch-es. :( I hate being itchy; it's seriously the worst feeling in the world!

Mimi said...

Get better soon! Hopefully the meds are working!

demondoll said...

Sister, are you feeling better? I loved seeing you this week- thank you for making SO MUCH time for me, you're the best!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo