Thursday, January 19, 2012

I thought it would be easier than tying my shoe laces

It's about to get real for a second.
I thought we would get pregnant the nano-second I was off birth control. I mean, when I got pregnant w/ The Bun, we were extremely lazy in our efforts. He basically looked at me and *boop!* I was pregnant.
It's been a few months now yet no double lines. If you've ever had a scare or been trying, you know what that means.
I don't know how to feel. I'm disappointed but not devestated. Just wondering, though, if things have changed down there. (Told you, R-E-A-L.) The Man isn't worried but is kind of surprised that the oven is still vacated.
I'm happy, though. Really happy with life:) I'm also a planner so this has thrown a wrench in my timeline. Hmm.

3 comments:

jen said...

I had no idea you guys were trying for Bun2.0! :) I mean, I knew it was a maybe, but YAY!!! so exciting. When we first started to think about a family, it took us about 4 months to get prego - and I was so devastated when I didn't get knocked up right away - so I know how you feel (as a girl and as a planner) hehe. :) I'm sending you and your oven lots of stickybaby vibes! Here's hoping for another Bun in 2012 (or 13) :)

C said...

you know jsut when you mention it in a blog.. its gonna happen and *boop* baby#2!!! =)

ElleDee said...

Thanks, C & Jen;) I debated putting it out there but, hell, that's what this blog is for, right?
I'm the saddest when I get my period and realize, "Oh, I thought it had happened but I guess it didn't." But once that moment is over, I'm OK. I'm just surprised that it wasn't easy as the first time.
On the lighter side, I also think, "Holy crap, I thought I was fertile Myrtle!" After how easy it was the first time, I remember thinking THANK GOODNESS I had been vigilant about contraceptives because I obviously would have been knocked up the very first time! ;)