Monday, February 12, 2007

Here's your freakin' survey! :)

A=Available - For what - Lunch? A cocktail? Most definitely.

B=Best friend - Gil. Sister.

C=Cake or Pie- Cake. Ice cream cake.

D=Drink- Rum & Diet Cherry Coke

E=Essential item you use everyday- hair brush. Could you imagine the rat nest I would have without it?!

F=Favorite color - Blue. All shades.

G=Google your name (first), what comes up - Funky Mama. Unfortunately, that's not my site.

H=Hometown- Hayward.

I-Indulgences- Spa services. Going to Hawaii.

J=January or February - January, I suppose. But I really like December!

K=Kids- They're cute in short intervals of time.

L=Life- I try to remember to wake up every day thankful to have one, especially when times are tough.

M=Marriage date- Unknown

N=Number of siblings- 2. 1 older sis, 1 older bro.

O=Opinion (state one)- Mean people suck.

P=Phobias or Fears- Heights.

Q=Quote- "I am a cuddly barracuda."

R=Reason to smile- Good deeds.

S=Season- Winter. Only because of Christmas and my birthday.

T=Tag 3 or 4 peeps- C'mon Sister!! And have you done this, Tater? Cyn? Tel?

U=Unknown fact about you- In the 80s, my picture was in a YMCA brochure for their gymnastics. What's interesting is my mama told me just a couple of years ago that when it was published, she had overheard a woman who was really mad because her daughter's picture wasn't chosen, especially over a minority (let's just say it, "colored") girl. Sad, ain't it? But I like to think more like, "Take that, you old prejudice hag!"

V=Vegetable you don't like- Celery.

W=Worst habit - picking up the habits of the people I make fun of.

X=Xrays- Pardon? They're good in moderation, I suppose.

Y=Youth (a memory)- My dad building me a sandbox and then a monkey bar (not bars) so I can practice spinning and the dead man's drop.

Z=Zodiac sign- Sagittarius

2 comments:

Veronica said...

how cute I love it! don't ya like these surveys they help me get to know you a little better ;) hahah

demondoll said...

Ok, I'm steamed at that old hag. "Hah!" I say to her racist a$$.
Er, I did my survey? ;) hehehehe!
xoxoxo