Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Man bought me smut

*That's the word he uses to refer to my celebrity juice.

Knowing how much I love "Pink is the New Blog," he surprised me with a subscription of People Magazine. (Now that I don't work at a gym, I never get to see the magazine anymore. It's been rough!)
What a great guy. It was just because. Isn't the nice?!

I give it a month and a half until he realizes how much it costs to give me a magazine that comes out weekly instead of monthly.

But what a sweet and loving gesture. I'm telling you, it's the little things.

5 comments:

Veronica said...

You just gave me a little reminder--I don't workout at the gym (I've been paying for.) YIKES! I need to go back. I gained WAY too much weight...in the last 3 months. Damn!

demondoll said...

I'm with you two. I goota get back to the gym come h3ll or high water. I have 2 weddings to attend!
I loves me some gossip...

ElleDee said...

You guys are so funny! I just mentioned the gym because that's where I would get my People or US Weekly fix! People would leave them at work and we (the employees) would get them during our breaks and read them while NOT exercising! :)
But now that you mentioned it, I got to go back too. I gettin' to be a heifer.

Veronica said...

Both of you PLEASE!!

You girls are adorable. I don't think you need the gym...

White Ghost Devil said...

Gym? What's a gym?

I'm in trouble too. I promised myself that I could either be fat or bald, but not both. My hair is the only thing getting thinner.