Monday, February 05, 2007

A woman of action

OK, so I've been a little down lately. I was kind of doing something about it. Now I'm REALLY doing something about it. Sorry for being so vague but, as well all know, a online journal is quite different the a personal and private journal :) Just send me good mojo and I will eventually give details!

I also know that I'm a very blessed woman. I have loving family and friends. I have a lot to be thankful about so I know that while I'm sad about certain things, I should really appreciate what I have in my life. And I do! Truly.

Update: The pups supposed first day of class was a human only orientation! I mean, the orientation made perfect sense but I hope the girls get a full six weeks of instruction and that didn't count as one week! (Although I have a bad feeling it did. In which case, that sucks!!!!) So Piko and Pili's official first day of class is Saturday. Wish them luck! I think they are either going to be the runts of the class (Pili for sure!) or be in the top three. There was a chick with a six month lab weighing over 70 lbs. Oh well. If I survived being the smallest in my classes growing up, my pups sure as heck can deal with it, too.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

demondoll said...

I wish I'd read this earlier in the evening- it's too late to call and get the juicy deets!
Please to call me during your commute?
I love you, Sister!!!!

Veronica said...

You have me wondering...now I wanna know really bad! It's a teaser....dang. I will be patiently waiting.

Good Luck!!