Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I woke up at 5:30 am to go to yoga!

I then texted my friend and told her I was going back to bed.
I slept for probably 15 minutes and played out a whole argument in my head.
"C'mon fat ass! You complain you can't fit into your clothes and you won't even get up to go to yoga? What good is Weight Watchers if you don't exercise? Stop being lazy!" My other side can be mean.
"I just want to sleep!"
"Get up. Just GET UP!"
At 6:15 am, I felt too guilty to go back to sleep so I got out of bed and went to yoga.
Whooohooo!
I love Power Yoga. Specifically, the way this certain instructor teaches it. She's brilliant (she graduated from Stanford) and is some sort of engineer. So she's not very friendly. But I think that's part of the reason why I adore her. She means business. She pushes me way beyond what I think I can do. She doesn't talk much so when she does, it means something. When I took my last job, I was very sad that I couldn't take her class anymore. But now with my shiny, brand new spankin' job, I'm able to take her class again. Hurray!
Right?
She told us this morning that she gave her two week notice.
Son. Of. A. Bitch.

6 comments:

ElleDee said...

Pooks and Tel, I didn't do well today. I ate about 30 points. I had, at most, 24.
I was a bad girl :(

Veronica said...

Well the good thing...stick to the 18 every day now. This means you only took 12 from the bank of 35 extra points. SEE? all is better! :D

demondoll said...

I still don't understand the bonus 35 weekly points... is it a cushion? Anyway, if you do what Pookie says, it will even itself out :)
I can't believe your yoga teacher gave notice. Is she starting her own studio?

ElleDee said...

Pooks: Now that I'm not sitting on my duff all day, I have 20 points to play with and THEN the 35 weekly allowance. Whooohooo!
Sister: Yes, you have 35 to spend extra during the week. But there is no rolling over after the week is done. No, she's not starting her own studio. She bought a house and it's no longer convenient to go to the gym (and she certainly doesn't go for the pay!) You should have seen how some people reacted! They asked if she was going to apply to a gym near her house. Girl's got a STRONG following.

Auntie Sassy said...

That is the suck. Where is she going? You should ask her for recommendations to other Yoga instructors in the area.

ElleDee said...

Oh hurray Sassy! It's nice to see you visit the Blogspot world.
We miss you so :)