Sunday, April 29, 2007

Odds and ends

I weighed in for the second time. I expected worse.
I'm down .2 lbs. Note: the point is BEFORE the two.
I wish it were more but I'll take what I can get.
Work is good. I've been busy but it's good busy.
I'm doing Power Yoga and have definitely walked around more than at my last job but I also know I can do more.
I'm signing up for the half marathon tomorrow so now there are no excuses.
Jon isn't excited about training with me but I think he's going to come for moral support. Well, he needs a little more convincing.
Piko is set to be spayed in two weeks. This will be our third try. She goes into heat in June so we've got a time line.
And I'm not down for dealing with her four weeks of period again so they best get it right this time.

2 comments:

demondoll said...

Dang, that doggie is still aiting on her deal? Poor Mama Lulu! Poor Piko!

Don't you worry your purty head about .2 lbs. It's gonna melt off!

Anonymous said...

Hi cuz...

Good luck with the "lifestyle change" and the half marathon! The closest I came to doing one of 'em is the Jamba Juice Banana Run/Walk. No running. ALL walking! ;)

Poor Piko! I hope the 3rd time is a charm.

BTW, we'll be inviting you to Daisy's first fashion show. Hope you guys can make it!