Saturday, May 03, 2008

Nearly a thousand pictures to sort through ...

and here's one:


I have the post-vacation blues :( Not only did I get to have 16 days in Hawaii, the longest I've stayed of all my trips, but I flippin' got married and had my honeymoon there! What a great vacation for so many reasons. And I definitely want to write all about it just so I can look back and read all the memories.
This was the first time, though, that I had jet lag and am having a hard time adapting to the three hour difference. With that, and having the post-vacation blues, I haven't been in the mood to start writing. Instead, I've taken the past three days to upload lots of pictures onto an online album. Then I went in and deleted the pictures that were almost identical or had people blinking. I'm sure I let some slip through, though. These are all the pictures shot by our photographers. Why didn't you just burn the CDs and mail them to the online album company, you ask? Well, when I tried to burn them, both my computers rejected it, saying I needed a DVD burner. What the heck? Anyway, 72 hours later, all the pictures have finally been uploaded. Seriously, my computer has been on all night and day, uploading the pictures. Thank goodness I can just leave it and go to sleep. I still need to download all the pictures we took before the wedding and our honeymoon.
So I leave you with one picture. And I hope to start writing soon!

PS: A couple of you wondered about the whole "Matt Damon" thing from the slideshow post. In my declaration of love during the ceremony (because they weren't vows but DOL is a bit formal, isn't it?), I had started off by calling The Man my "Filipino Matt Damon." I guess our photographer thought it was a hoot and highlighted it in our slideshow. It really only gets people wondering why it's there in the first place. But I don't mind :)

2 comments:

demondoll said...

Look at how gorgeous y'all are!
I bet because the files are so big, the computers think you're trying to make a movie, la;-)





And Sister, you are so toned, all that work paid off!
:-D

C said...

I was wondering about that too..but then I thought about it "GIL oooh YeeaaHHHH..he IS a Filipino Matt Damon!"