Monday, December 29, 2008

End of the year survey ... courtesy of Cyn!

Where did you being in 2008?
(What kind of sentence structure is that?!) I was and still am at my new job that isn't so new anymore. But it's still new to me because it's only been a year and a half!

What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
In a loving and secure relationship ... and broke ass because were saving for a wedding!

Did you have to go to the hospital?
Not to be checked in or anything. For my annual lady appointment - yes.

Did you have any encounters with the police?
One sort of flirted w/ me a while back. Made an old gal feel young for a quick second ;)

Where did you go on vacation?
Oahu & Kauai

What did you purchase that was over $500?
Hmm. Stuff. (I don't want to answer, especially since I sometimes live beyond my non profit means)

Did you know anybody who got married?
Yes. A few!

Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes, unfortunately.

What sporting events did you attend?
None. I go for the food, alcohol and yapping so it's less expensive if I just go to a friend's house for all that ;)

What concerts/shows did you go to?
Dave Matthews Band

Describe your birthday.
I was sick. My head felt cloudy and I was coughing and stuffed up. I had to go to meet w/ a couple of clients and then passed out on cold meds when I got home. Happy 30th baby!

What was one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2008?
Hike in a GD jungle.

What has/have been your favorite moment(s).
Predictably, our wedding and honeymoon. Both were pretty fantastic.

Any new additions to the family?
Nope.

What was your best month?
Tough call. December is usually my favorite month of the year because of birthdays and Christmas. But April was very awesome because we were on vacation for nearly 2 1/2 weeks in one of my most favorite places (and we got married to boot:)

Who has been your best drinking buddy?
My friend, Marisa. She drinks about the same as me so we are definitely intoxicated but we're hardly ever sloppy. And, knock on wood, never a hot mess!

Made new friends?
Yes. Not necessarily brand new but new drinking buddies!

Favorite Night out?
That's difficult! I guess the one in January where I threw a girl's drink out and told the guy holding it, "You are never anyone's drink bitch. Least of all, hers!" That ended a bit rough, though (yes, vomiting was involved.) But I have a lot of favorite night ins w/ The Man :)

Any regrets?
One small one - not enjoying every moment of our wedding. I was a bit stressed prior to our wedding day and wish I could have let loose and enjoyed some moments w/ all the family.

What do you want to change in 2009?
I'm w/ Cyn - being more financially stable. And the ol' weight thing. But it's more like I want to get back to a certain size.

Overall, how would you rate this year?
A-

Have any life changes in 2008?
Yes. Stated several times above so I won't mention it AGAIN!

Change your hairstyle?
No. I still have long hair. But I've slowly gone back to my natural hair color!

Get a new job?
Nope. I'm very thankful for the one I have!

Do you have a New Year’s resolution?
See "what I want to change" question.

Did anything embarrassing?
Oh I'm sure I have but I want to keep it buried in the dark recesses of my mind.

Get married or divorced?
Yup. And nope.

Be honest, did you watch American Idol?
Yes.

Start a new hobby?
Is boot camp a hobby? I did start that. And love it! I'm still sad that I had to stop yoga due to my shoulder. Booooooooo.

Been snowboarding?
Not in YEARS.

Are you happy to see 2008 go?
I'm indifferent. Unless I could relive certain moments, there isn't much use in holding on to the time.

Drank starbucks in 2008?
Why not ask me if I took a breath in 2008, too?

Been naughty or nice?
I think both. - Ditto!

What are you wishing for in 2009?
Success in our marriage. Success professionally. Success personally. Success financially ... plain ol' Success!!!! Oh, and love, happiness and good health for all my family and friends.

No comments: