Thursday, April 05, 2012

Busy little bee!

Work has been so busy! I had more than 15 meetings last week and I swear all this week has been doing all my follow ups from said meetings as well as catching up on anything I missed while being out of the office. But I am finally caught up. Perfect timing because today is my Friday!
Bless my work's heart, they gave us tomorrow off. This little mama is finally gettin' her hair done. I am in for a much needed trim. I'm also bringing my Ma and baby girl. That's right, three generations going to the salon. How cute is that? I'll be sure to take photos like I did last time. Hopefully, though, they will be cuter!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Your hair always looks great! Any tips? Where do you go? Looks like the Bun inherited Mama's good genes too. :)

ElleDee said...

Aw, thanks Mimi! No tips. I used to use fancy, high falutin' shampoo and conditioner but w/ the home & The Bun, that was cut out of the budget;)