Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Well. That first week didn't go very well.

It's getting hard for me to kick my ass in gear. ARGHHHHHHHH! Why am I not disciplined? I know exactly what I need to do and I know exactly what works produces results. Yet ... I don't do it.

But I'm not giving up. I can do this. Even though I sabotaged myself this past week, I can get my booty in gear.

On a happier note, it looks like I have a future yogini on my hands! While I would love for her to dance hula with my old halau (they recently started offering a keiki class - first time, ever!), I would also be over-the-moon if I could share with my baby girl what both challenges me and bring me serenity and joy:
She's a natural! Her form in downward facing dog is better than mine.

Focusing on the yoga DVD.

Balancing out the vinyasa with upward facing dog.
How cute is she?? I know it's going to be a couple more years before she can go to class with me but I hope she learns to love yoga as much as I do:)

No comments: