Monday, April 16, 2012

10 pounds in 30 days

It might seem too aggressive except that FIVE of those pounds shouldn't be there! I had lost them.
And, like a federal agent, they found me again.
Seriously? Seriously?!
Ah, why am I acting shocked? I knew I was pressing my luck. My body was my science experiment. I was testing its limits, seeing what I could get away with eating without gaining weight.
Well, I'm back in the game. Time to go with what I know works. I got comfortable when I lost 15 pounds and went back to my old habits. So, in my mind, the first five are going to be easy but the last five are the ones that have been here this whole time.
But who's to say I can't lose them? I was certain that those other 15 were here to stay. I'm determined to NOT psych out. I will stop being my worst critic and start being my best cheerleader. As corny as it sounds. And I know it sounds corny.
You there, 10 pounds, pack your bags. You're about to get the boot!!!!

No comments: