Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I LOVE a four day work week

I've had two in a row and am LOVING them! I can't believe tomorrow is already Thursday. That's my kind of work week.
A coworker and I were talking about how painful next week is going to be because it's a full work week. Worse, this weekend is only TWO DAYS. Oh lawdee. People are going to be moo-dy next week. And when I write "people," I mean "me." I will try to contain my hostility and keep it to a minimum. No, really.

Now cross your fingers that my computer part comes soon!

4 comments:

demondoll said...

Full work week- oofta. You have my sympathies, Sister!

Didja see the adorable pix from Cuz? He is so cute!

ElleDee said...

Word, Sister ... word.
Yes, new addition is very cute.
BTW, guess why I'm awake? Pili made a small commotion, took her to the pee pad and she did her business. Put her back in the crate and she whimpered again. Took her a second time, and she went #2. Put her back in the crate and now I can't sleep. Yes, I'm glad she didn't go in the crate but now I'm wide awake.

demondoll said...

So did your new computer part come in yet?

ElleDee said...

No computer part yet! WTF?!