Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sorry it's been a while

I'm tired. I'm a little depressed. Maybe it's because I'm so tired.
But The Man and the puppies are great. I love them so much. Even though Piko is unlearning her bathroom manners and is now 70% potty trained. But the three of them make me laugh. So that's good.
Tonight I'm going on a party bus that will stop at three bars in San Francisco. Do you know how long it's been since I've worn hoochie-going-out clothes?? I don't even think I fit them anymore (one of the reasons I'm depressed - Mama Lu's gained some weight.) Anyhow, I'm going out and staying out until 2:00am. 2:00am!!!! I can't recall the last time I've done that.
The Man has opted out. I don't blame him. I'm going because one of my best friends is going and she would kick my ass if I flaked. Plus it's mainly with work people (as opposed to non-work people aka friends) so it is going to be very interesting. Very interesting. I know I am going to try my hardest not to heave so I'm pretty sure I'll be on my best party behavior. That means a three drink max. But I'm sure I'm going to witness a lot of sinful behavior.
Heads up - that means I'll have some great blogging material.

3 comments:

demondoll said...

Aw, Honey-Lu. You come on up to the PNW(Pacific North West), and have a little rest cure! Bring the Man, and leave the pups in the loving care of Nana and Papa!
Seriously though. Give me a call, and we'll have a nice gossip?
Have fun tonight, and bring back all the news! ;-)

Couch potato said...

I too haven't been out in forever probably because I am an old married woman and no one will take me out. Depressing.

Veronica said...

aww...LuLu you are one beautiful girl. Hang in there girl!

Hope you had a great night...but I know how that goes. Hanging out with friends is WAY better.
Let the hubby and I know when it's a good weekend to come visit. :)