Monday, January 29, 2007

Got my drink on

I haven't been in the best of moods. My boyfriend has been really great. He has made weekends a time to hang out with our pups. Piko and Pili make me laugh so much. The three of them, along with my family and friends, have been my saving grace. I don't like to talk much about faith, just because people seem so touchy and judgmental about it, but I've been praying regularly, too. It's nothing severe, just needing a little guidance! Anyway, enough about that ... I bet you want to know the juice so that's what I'll give you:)
I knew it was going to be a good night when the bus drove up with the logo, "USASIA" was on the side. (Keep in mind the crowd I was with was predominately Caucasian.) I had jello shots and a little bit of rum & diet coke. But earlier that evening I had very good Mexican food with The Man so barely any of the alcohol affected me. I had a nice buzz, though, which is much needed when dusting off some old ho clothes and going to three clubs when I haven't even been to one in almost a year.
As far as any scandals, there really weren't any. My dear friend, the main reason why I went on this party bus bonanza, said "cooter" repeatedly to the big boss who just smiled uncomfortably. (We love saying different vagina words - it's a healthy outlet. I just don't share it with anyone at work.)
Oh yes! At our third and final club, we saw three fights, one being a girlfight and one with a tazer. We wanted to board our safe bus but guess what? It. Wasn't. There. I was truly scared for our white folk. We hid them around the corner. I kid you not! OK, it's funny now. Of course, our bus finally came and I have never been so happy to board a friggin' bus.
The cops came after all the fights were over and actually came onto our bus (which couldn't have more suburban people than if it were from the Midwest) to see if anyone had blood on them. You know, in case anyone participated in the three fights. I guess they overlooked the guys that were running away from the club. Good times. Really. But I'm happy to be back in my home with my frou-frou dogs and my tough looking boyfriend.

6 comments:

White Ghost Devil said...

I can't read the blue on black. Whatzitsay?

demondoll said...

Splendid evening, I love a fight that doesn't include me. Especially if I gotta hide the white folk for their protection! Har! Did anyone pull hair? Cuz' even more than girls, if guys start pulling other guys' hair it gets really funny.

ElleDee said...

I changed to a lighter blue - hope it helps, WGD!
Sister, these were big men. Well, they ranged but one of the security guards had biceps the size of my head. Really!

demondoll said...

I like the light blue!

If they're big like footballers, even better if they tug the hair ;)

ytfeiwue

Veronica said...

wow that sounds like fun!


I hope you feel better soon! :)

demondoll said...

I need a puppy picture fix. i'll do you a trade- I'll post an erroneous pic of The Boy, and you post one of your girly dawgs!xoxo
:D