Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dolled up for Summer

The pups and I went to visit The Man's family this weekend. They were H-O-T. We realized it was time to help them shed their winter coats.

The groomer knows that we don't enjoy the bows. But she keeps putting them in. I don't even fight it anymore.
Aren't the girls cute?? They're growing up so fast. Piko is seven months and Pili is six months. They are fixin' to get fixed this Friday. The vet said that Piko can get spayed as long as the swelling of her vagina has gone down.

Our fingers are crossed.

5 comments:

Couch potato said...

oh they are so cute and sweet. I loved the girls

ElleDee said...

Thanks Tater!
I'm glad you weren't peeved about their eagerness to lick your face :)
They really loved you and Baby Pie!

demondoll said...

I love your doggies. ChingChing's groomer was fond of bows, too- a bow on a boy?- I just took them out...
I guess I know where we're going Friday!

LolaDiana said...

I'd like to get fixed...
do I get bows too???

demondoll said...

I finally met the pups, and I looooove them! They are so adorable. You caould tell the Boy loved them, too- ohh. more pix!