Monday, March 31, 2014

22 weeks.

I was bit late on taking last week's photo. As in, one day before it was my 23rd week. Still made it in, though!
The Bun is so cute, as usual.
We went to a restaurant after church. Have you ever been to a place that you like a lot but tend to forget about because it's out of the way? For me, that's Green Champa Garden. It's so good! But I forget about it because we live three cities over. Thank goodness, The Man remembered it and we dined there for lunch. I'm not a foodie so I don't take pictures. But if anyone is interested, we had the stuffed angel wings, Kao Nam Tod (fried rice ball salad), Pad Se-ew w/ chicken and mango w/ sticky rice. Yum, yum and YUM.
The Bun and I happily started off our lunch w/ fresh coconut juice! Well, as fresh as you can get it without being near a coconut tree:
So refreshing! And then The Man polished off the coconut meat inside. Waste not, want not!
I have to give huge kudos to The Man. He's a fantastic daddy. The Bun wanted to play pretend so he drew all sorts of things for her and cut them out. Money, credit cards and this one below:
An iPhone! That's her photo and he drew & cut out another phone w/ his face on it.
Truly blessed to have a man who is a good husband and a good father. I especially appreciate his skills when I'm pooped and he volunteers to entertain The Bun while I rest.

No comments: