Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A joke so wrong, it's right

Inspired by Tater's recent blog entry ...

Two hillbillies walk into a bar. While having a shot of whiskey, they talk about their moonshine operation. Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table eating her sandwich begins to cough. After a minute or two, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress.

One of the hillbillies looks at her and yells, "Kin ya swallar?"

The woman vigorously shakes her head.

"Kin ya breathe?" asks the hillbilly.

The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up the back of her dress, yanks down her underwear and quickly gives her right butt cheek a slobbery lick with his tongue. The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.

As she begins to breathe again, the hillbilly walks slowly back to his barstool. His partner says, "Ya know, I'd heerd of that there "hind lick maneuver" but I ain't never seen nobody do it!"

6 comments:

Veronica said...

You Funny girl.

demondoll said...

Heinie-lick- too funny! And to think I went to all those 1st-aid/triage training courses...

Couch potato said...

That is really wrong. Did you watch Grey's anatomy this past weekend? I really didn't want him to kiss Addy. And that Overachieving Asian is so funny I love how she is obsessed with surgery. I can't wait to see more.

Couch potato said...

yeah i actually know people like that. The best part of my story is that the guy's 10yr old daughter bought him the "get r Done" sticker because she "thought it would be a nice present for dad." can you say White Trash :)

demondoll said...

I missed most of GA last week, but how fun is Sandra Oh as Cristina? Her poor boyfriend... I can't wait for this week's episode!

ElleDee said...

Can you believe that I belong to a service club (Kiwanis) and they tell these kind of jokes at the meetings?? And this one was considered CLEAN?? I love this club.

I love Grey's Anatomy! Even more so than Desperate Housewives (I think it's b/c they got so much PR that I'm a little overloaded.) And I love Sandra Oh's character. She kicks a$$. Like Lucy Lu's character did on Ally McBeal. Freakin' Asian ball busters. I aspire to be even half as ballsy ;)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING friends! I'm at my folks home, waiting for family so we can dig in. Dammit I'm hungry! hee hee. xoxo