Thursday, November 24, 2005

My name is LuLu and I'm addicted to Pumpkin

(All together now, "Hi LuLu.")

I ate way too much today. My major weakness? Pumpkin pie.

I love pumpkin bread, pumpkin shrimp bisque, pumpkin pie ... I'm Bubba when it comes to pumpkin.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Better yet, a bomb a$$ Thanksgiving. I had a huge lunch with my parents and a few relatives. In the evening, I visited my brother at his home and had dinner there. It was a very nice and easy day for me. I didn't bake but I brought pies. (Big shot out to
Nation's and their scrumptious pies. They also make the best grilled cheese sandwiches but that's beside the point.) I had a great holiday. How was yours?

4 comments:

demondoll said...

Pumpkin ice cream is delish!
Had a very nice thanksgiving. Did NOT eat too much, but made up for it yesterday by eating big beef burrito and drinking too much coffee, thereby giving myself heartburn. I hate being old.

Veronica said...

ddoll...hehe you funny girl.

I had a great day, ate like a *oink* oops..did I let that out? hehe.

I too am in love with pumpkin pie...and peacan, and lemon, and chocolate...*oink*

damn...there I go again!

ElleDee said...

I just had pumpkin icecream for the first time! I forgot to add ... pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin spice lattes ... the list of pumpkin wonders continues.

demondoll said...

I just saw a recipe for pumpkin cake, which my mom-in-law makes like a jelly roll, but w/ whipped cream. ahhh...