Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My friends kick a$s

I LOVE Grey's Anatomy. I love it so much that a coworker/friend left me a voicemail message over the weekend saying Grey's Anatomy Season One was on sale at Target.

Well, last week, I helped another coworker/friend take care of 24 kids for Valentine's Day. When the night was over, I told her that my ovaries shrunk into little raisins and that I sewed up my vagina when I went to the bathroom. She said I took friendship to a whole new level ;) As a thank you gift, she bought me this and gave it to me yesterday.

I am sooooooo happy. I am one of those people that will watch the DVD, then watch the outtakes, then rewatch the DVD with commentary and then watch the bonus material. Maybe not all at once but I am very thorough when I love my show/movie.

*Bet you thought my application (see Pookiepie's blog comments) was in vain. I think not. I've got bomb a$s friends. Fo'reel tho.

4 comments:

demondoll said...

Oooh! Love your dvd. LOVE your friend! How sweet! (You earned it tho, I have a bairn, and that child watch would clamp me down)

ElleDee said...

I've only had it for two days and I've already watched five episodes.

I'm such an addict.

demondoll said...

I watch the commentaries, bloopers, do the games, then I go to official websites and geek out there...

ElleDee said...

Whooohooo! I'm in GREAT company!