Monday, February 06, 2006

Quick clothing update

How did I handle my business? Or a better question would be, "How did I spend my Superbowl Sunday?"

I went to the Gilroy Premium Outlets and marched my happy a$s to the Ann Taylor Factory. I LOVE this store!! I did not dress very snazzy (aka I looked tore up) but I got the best customer service. Three women helped me out. No lie.

Why Ann Taylor Factory is the bomb:
1. awesome customer service.
2. suits that fit. Well, evidently my size ranges. One pants suit is size 6 petite pants and size 6 regular blazer while my other pants suit is a size 4 pants and a size 8 petite blazer. That's right. I'm a size 4 to 8. How random is that???
3. Each pants suit was $119

That's right. $119 each. I also opened up a credit card account, advised by Karaway, and got an additional 10% off. I look forward to the future coupons that Miss K promised I would receive. Despite my many sizes, Ann Taylor has very nice clothes and bless them for having a Factory store! Between that and their Loft, I'm going to actually look like a big girl.

*Because I don't want to fully insulate my bedroom with my wardrobe, I did give a bag full of tanks, sweaters and pants to a teen program in a coastal housing project community. Ahhhhh, nothing like a good clothing cleansing.

3 comments:

BpSnake (PJ Daddy) said...

Glad you had success with your clothes shopping, Cuz. Just like Jerome Bettis said after his team's Superbowl win: "Mission accomplished!"

(oops, sorry for posting that here... I forgot I'm the only guy who reads your blog!)

demondoll said...

I'm so proud, my sister can shop! And she's generous with her clothes- if they're in good shape (and they almost always are) she donates them. Way cool girl!

WGD is still steamed over Superbowl. *sigh*

Unknown said...

I love Ann Taylor, too! They have the cutest little skirts!

When I'm in their size range, I'll be sure to go there!