Saturday, June 30, 2007

Breaking records and gorgeous girls

I ran six miles today!
Well, I ran five-and-a-half miles and walked for about one. I had to take a 20 minute detour from the path because I needed to go to the bathroom.
Helpful hint: Do not eat a protein bar containing 11g of fiber before going on a run.
At least, I shouldn't. Just ten minutes into the run, I was in desperate need of the loo. Jon and I followed some signs to a bathroom only to have it locked. I was about to cry (seeing that we were a mile and a half from the start) when The Man found a cottage with the logo, "YMCA." Hallelujah! I was ready to beg, plead or kick some ass, if need be, to use their facilities. The place was open but no one was inside. I think it was where they held Summer Camp or something. Well, bless the upper class suburbia because the facilities were pretty nice. I left, still not seeing anyone, and we went back on course. The detour probably added an additional 1/2 mile to the course.
(If you haven't donated yet, the link is on the right of my blog or RIGHT HERE. It's a safe link and your money goes to a good cause. We all have had a relative suffer from heart disease or stroke. Just get your credit card out, follow the directions and donate $25! Admit it, you drop that much at Starbucks within a week. You can spare it!!!)
Six miles is a lot. Even for Jon. I've got a headache and he's a little dizzy so we're both laid out on the couch. But dammit, I ran six miles! Of course, since the prior four mile run was my longest distance, today breaks my personal record - thus far. Pretty fantastic considering ...
I was whoopin' it up at ASIA SF the night before!
I've gone dancing there before but have always wanted to catch the dinner and show. My friends and I booked reservations a month ago and finally went out last night. Sure enough, it's worth the hype! The food is excellent. And the gender illusionists are spectacular! They were so beautiful. Tiny figures with flat tummies and perfect fake chests. They didn't have the outrageous Las Vegas kind. Their boobs were definitely more voluptuous than the average Asian gal but it looked nice. Augmentation looks good when the person isn't greedy about it :)
I don't have any pictures yet but here are some samples from their website:


We had two waitresses (they are also the gals that later perform in the show.) One was an older Filipino woman/man as our waitress. She said her name is "Tita" but we could call her "Tits" for short. Well, all right.
The place is infamous for bachelorette parties which I know confuses some men. I myself can't explain it. There's something about being in a trendy place with good food and gorgeous performers (who are boys) gyrating up and down a catwalk that make the place so much fun. Of course, you heard every girl (with a vagina, I mean) in the place saying something like, "I wish I looked that good!" I was certainly one of them! As you can tell, I had a lot of admiration for the gals.
I noticed that the straight bartenders scored big time with the drunk girls so watch out for those charmers! It actually makes sense considering that most, if not all, of the straight men in attendance were brought by their girlfriends. The bartenders were feeling up on the bachelorette parties and licking whip cream from their cleavages. I'm telling you - these guys have the market cornered at this place! But enough about them. I went for the gender illusionists! The food and drinks, however, were just as lovely.
I downed three rum & diet cokes that night so I'm quite pleased that I was able to wake up at 6:30 am and run six miles. If it weren't for the headache, I'd feel pretty damn invincible.

2 comments:

demondoll said...

Ah, you were fighting a headache, too? I am on my powere week, and hooo, Doggy! I am just a wreck...
I love the gender illusionists! In my day, we just called 'em drag queens, but then I guess they weren't fooling anyone;)

Auntie Sassy said...

Hurray for running 6 miles, going to Asia SF and not shitting yourself before you find a bathroom!

WAHOO!