Thursday, July 05, 2007

Where is everybody?!

I joined blogger so I can stay in touch with family and friends. It's actually done a great job of that. I love reading about my friends' lives and knowing things that they probably would have never bothered to tell me.
(This is where I shout people out)
But where the f*ck is everybody?! I mean, I know we're all busy and have a lot to do. But would it kill you for a sentence or two?! I'm not really mad. I just like lots of exclamation points.
DDoll is pretty good about writing on a regular basis. Pooks: you're off and on but I get that school can kick a person's ass. Plus, you've been writing more now that you're on break. Tater: what's going on with you? I know, I know, you have a wedding and I'm positive that you are working your tail off. But I'd love to know how you're doing or any crazy stories leading up to your wedding. You've got a great excuse, though, so I can't expect much. I just miss reading about the chaos you cause. Kim's on vacation - boo. TwoLips: You're MIA but I understand why. Tel is pretty good at updating her stuff. Bro-in-law: We haven't heard from you since freakin' April! Have you abandoned your blog? Sassy: You've left blogger for myspace and I'm still sad about that. Your email updates are nice but just not the same. VS: I'm pretty sure you've abandoned ship. XT: I KNOW you're done. Karaway: You were the one person I met through blogger and I miss your crazy stories.
Obviously I miss reading you guys. You guys write (wrote) such entertaining passages and I loved them! Oh well.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

So sweet. YES. School=stress. & although tater will say it looks like I don't do enough things for school... (She walks in the livingroom..."why don't you ever read your textbooks?" Me: "huh...oh. I don't like reading.")
I do read...not as much but I have a 3.7gpa and well, good enough for me!
I work on a presentation, ten page papers...EVERY month. So, yay, needless to say...that does kick my ass!

I'm a stresser and food is my comfort well, lately it's scrapbooking. So, when given the choice to read, write a post or scrapbook I choose scrapbooking. :(

C said...

girl i'm here remind me to tell you where to find me. =)

demondoll said...

I think my husband has abandoned the ether. And who even knows what Piggy is doing...
I'm lonely, too :-(