Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pooped again! But for a different reason

It is crazy busy at work now. We're visiting 10+ potential clients a day and having to do data entry and prep work for the following day. I worked about 13 hours yesterday!
And I have six more weeks of this!!!!!
To be fair, I visited 14 sites because I wanted to shorten my Friday. See, as long as we visit 40 potential customers a week, they don't care how we slice it. But I think I won't make 14 a daily habit.
Yes, I still love my job. But I am T-I-R-E-D. And I didn't do all the data entry I wanted to get done because I started making mistakes and I was getting PISSED. I told Jun that I may have to work one day this three-day weekend which happens to be his birthday weekend just so I can finish on the data entry and follow up. I think he's tired too, though, because his current job stinks so he isn't crying a river. Too bad because it would have been nice to enjoy three days of nothing. But I know I would get frustrated if I didn't devote more time to prevent my own personal chaos.
I am POOPED.

4 comments:

demondoll said...

Oofta. This is one rough week.
I guess I'll not complain about two baby-sitting sessions!

BYW- You can blame Nana and Papa for my bloat. I certainly am ;-)

C said...

just make sure you're well rested and do not get sick!! with all the hours make sure to suck down some vitamin c to prevent any colds or flus!

Veronica said...

hey, did I leave my phone charger in the bedroom?

ElleDee said...

No phone charger! hope you found it.