Sunday, August 19, 2007

Things are looking up

Maybe being on the verge of my period has contributed to my impatience. Although I've always been this way so maybe not.

In any event, there appears to be a few ways Jon and I can go about getting what we want. It's just that I want to get the big tasks (like getting a venue) out of the way. I'm starting to get really busy at work and expect to get slammed within the next two weeks. When you have that looming over your head, you want to check off as many things on your personal list as you can, you know?

On something completely unrelated but a lot more fun, we made a purchase only crazy dog lovers would make ... see, Piko loves loves loves (I mean, LOVES) to stick her head out of the car window. If she can't stick her head out of the window while we're driving (because, say, we're on the freeway and I don't like my hair whipping me in the face nor do I want to worry about her falling out of the car) she tries to sit on the console so she can see above the dashboard and through the windshield. This girl loves road trips.

We joke around how we should buy her goggles, a bomber jacket and a scarf (kind of like Snoopy) because she loves to go on car rides, peaking out the window. Well, we stopped by a local pet store, Wags & Whiskers, and bought Piko a pair of goggles. Or "Doggles."

Seriously.

How fierce is my puppy?! These aren't great pictures of Piko (we've all agreed that she is much cuter in person and just not that photogenic. And by "we" I mean me.) But how fantastic are these goggles? DAMMIT, they are awesome.

OK, The Man is giving me flack for posting ugly pictures of our puppy. But I couldn't wait show off her Doggles. I promised him I would post better ones when she's actually in the car, sticking her head out with the shades.

But just in case you don't believe that Piko is a very pretty Pekatese, here's a picture to remind you:

5 comments:

demondoll said...

Dammit! That dog is adorable. Both your puppies are. Oooh, I can't wait to see them (and you and your Fiance) again :-)

Veronica said...

will you be joining us this weekend ddoll? hehe that would be BOMB!! Oh...and that puppy is adorable with her bad ass shades...or doggles...nah, shades!

Maybe Albert can paint a tropical mural here in FRES-YES, and we can call it a day! happy wedding to you! hehehe I kid! :)

C said...

okay i dont want to scare you but isn't it true that dogs sticking their heads out of the window is bad for their senses? its like sensing overload or something.

demondoll said...

Confession: I am obsessed with wedding dresses. Obsessed, I say.

scrapwitch said...

how totally rockin is that pooch